Sunday, October 31, 2010

Thank YOU!!!

Happy Halloween!
I Just wanted to take a minute and say thanks to my sidebar sponsors. These are the people who keep this blog going. All these shops have something amazing to offer.
Visit them today and see if they can help you with something you want or need.
.
With the holidays coming up, some of you may be buying items from Amazon. I would TOTALLY APPRECIATE IT if you come to this blog, and click on the Amazon widget and then proceed to browse or shop. We've had some unfortunate breaks in the last 4 months and any assistance would be appreciated.
.
I have a few advertising spots opening up. If you are thinking about advertising your business, check out my low rates on my top bar.
3littlebirds etceterajeri Photobucket BWS tips buttonWhimsy CoutureWhimsy Couture Baby Blvd. and Accessory Ave. PhotobucketDillyDallyandFlitter gif animator etsy button CityDeals - Discounts Savings and Gift Cards



post signature

1 comment:

  1. I am so sorry that you have hit a rough patch! I know what you mean. My hubby was laid off 4 months ago and it sure stinks with Christmas coming! I hope things get better for you :) Thanks for the awesome blog!!!

    Stacy

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment. I always like to know what you think of the projects I highlight!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...