Monday, November 1, 2010

12 Days of Creative Christmas

.
Before I get started with Thanksgiving ideas, I wanted to give you the heads-up on a fun event called
"12 Days of Creative Christmas"
at Deck The Halls of Home.



Brenda is oh so talented! I'm loving what I 've seen already on her blog (and in her etsy shop.)

Don't you love this place settings? I had to look closely at the giant swiss rolls to tell that they aren't edible!!! (You'll have to head over to see what they are made of.) Putting the silverware in a little stocking. How fun!

Eye Candy! Love the tablecloth and Christmas mice decor. The tablecloth says "Tis the season...to eat chocolate...fa la la la la." My kind of fabric!!!!

I have a feeling I may be a little jealous after I the see 12 Days of Creative Christmas at her home! Look at that table! Look at all the beautiful things going on. I'm excited!


for the next 12 days to get a jump start on your Christmas ideas!
,
post signature

1 comment:

  1. thanks for visiting me at cleverlyinspired! So glad you loved the frame and thanks for the follow!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment. I always like to know what you think of the projects I highlight!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...