Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Give Thanks for these Links!

.
Here are some more fabulous ideas from the Whatever Goes Wednesday! Which ones do you like?
.
I love this "Give Thanks" window at Mama's Thompson! I would love a window like this!

Ok, there is another adorable advent calendar for Thanksgiving. This one is a turkey from Project Naptime!!!

Look what Marvelously Messy made with that twisted paper I see at the craft store. I never new it could make such a cute Thanksgiving lady.


Every sports fanatic would love this wall art made from sports tickets at Madigan Made. Great idea for your sons, husband and males.


What a fun hair accessory for Thanksgiving! See this turkey hair holder at Life ON The Ridge Side.

See more Whatever Goes Wednesday links!


post signature

3 comments:

  1. Ooh. Thank you so much for the feature!
    ;) Love that cute turkey accessory, too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the feature...I'm loving all the great Thanksgiving ideas!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are too sweet to feature me with everyone else!! Thanks so much!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment. I always like to know what you think of the projects I highlight!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...