Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Thankful Party Highlights!

.
There is no shortage of amazing crafts and ideas from today's Whatever Goes Wednesday's party! I'm thankful for all of you that link and view to my site! Here are a few to get us started!
I knew someone would come up with a darling 2x4 pilgrim and Crafty Girls Workshop definitely did! LOVE THESE!!!! (Is anyone making 2x4 turkeys?)

What a fun turkey craft for Thanksgiving time! See this at Young and Crafty!

I've never seen a Thanksgiving Advent until I spotted this at Oopsey Daisy. Great idea!!!

I think my husband wishes I would plan fun dates like this Adventure Date at While He Was Napping.

I am trying this recipe for mashed potatoes from Singing With Birds. It uses cream cheese! OH YES!!!!

Visit more links from Whatever Goes Wednesday.



post signature

5 comments:

  1. I've never considered a Thanksgiving advent until now, either. Thanks for spotlighting that fun idea!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have to apologize, I've linked up to your party this week, however, my computer is not letting me edit my posts and allow me to add your button saying I linked up to your party. My computer just shuts down whenever I try to edit my post. If anyone might know how to reslove this, please help!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have a 4X4 turkey... which is going to look SO cute with those 2X4 pilgrims which I have GOT to make!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for the spotlight! I love all the great ideas out there. Those 2x4 pilgrims... ADORABLE!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment. I always like to know what you think of the projects I highlight!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...