Thursday, May 5, 2011

2 Paint Chip Wreaths


I'm liking both of these wreaths I saw at yesterday's Whatever Goes Wednesday Party!


This cute paint chip wreath was created by a 13-yr-old at Live. Love. Craft. She's got her own blog! Way to go, Alyssa.


Turn your paint chip samples into this cute wreath made with paint chip flowers. Darling! This was made by AliLily.



****For the record, I do NOT advocate hoarding paint chips for the purpose of crafting. I do think it is a good idea to use paint chips that you have accumulated from painting projects for crafting purposes. Most paint chip projects can also be done using cute scrapbook paper (which I highly recommend.)*******

2 comments:

  1. Thank you SOOOO much for the feature!! I'm so happy you liked my wreath!! BTW I'm heading to the store to HOARD more samples!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the paint chip wreath. Do you think the guys in the paint dept ever wonder where their paint samples go? hee hee

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment. I always like to know what you think of the projects I highlight!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...