Wednesday, May 4, 2011

Whatever Goes Wednesday #64





Welcome to this crazy day of linky love and blog exploration! I love to see what is new out there in blog land. Get started clicking away to view everyone's creations!


GREAT NEWS!!!!!

Thanks to all of you who voted for me! I made it into the top 15 for the Vintage Revival Epic Room Makeover! Now I have to be chosen to be in the top 5. And then, I need you ALL to vote for me so I can breathe easier in my own house. I need a House makeover!!!!



NEW SPONSOR

gif animators



With all the upcoming summer babies being born and weddings to attend, you may be interested in learning about Aria Bello! You can find reasonably priced tuxedos for boys and blessing/christening gowns for girls. Gorgeous and handmade!




MOST VIEWED LINK LAST WEEK!


With the end of the school year coming so quickly and many schools having Teacher Appreciation Week, it is no wonder the most viewed link last week is something special for teachers! (I used to be a SPED teacher and I loved getting little special gifts from my students!) Head over to TaiDye Originals to download this printable tag for a teacher!









Don't forget to check out the Giveaway Directory tomorrow! It amazes me how few people enter giveaways. This is your chance at free stuff! FYI, this link is only open for two days. If you are going to do a giveaway and want to feature it here, make sure you link it up sometime on Thursday or Friday.



.The Mother's Day Categorically Crafting show is going on right now! Click here to see or add to the great projects. I hope to see ideas for grandmothers, mothers, sisters and women in general. We want to see some great Mother's Day ideas we can use!!!


You know what to do. Enter your project (up to 4 links), tip, idea, recipe, whatever. Visit others. Leave comments. PLEASE NO ETSY SHOPS! Come back again in the next few days more projects are added throughout the week. Let the fun begin! (Because blogging is not my full-time job, I will not be able to visit every link. I apologize.)





21 comments:

  1. Well done on getting into the top 15, good luck in the next round! Thanks for hosting another fab linky!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats on the contest and thanks for having all of us over!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi there! Thank you for hosting. I’m a follower. I've also got a page on my site that lists blog hops for each day of the week, and this hop is listed there. Check under the header for the link to that page, and if you know of other great hops, please let me know!
    I hope you’ll visit me soon and follow back!
    Have a great week.
    NCSue
    http://acts17verse28.blogspot.com/2011/05/lets-kill-captcha.html

    ReplyDelete
  4. congrats on the 15! we'll keep voting for you! wow, that's must be nerve wracking now!
    thanks for hosting!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for hosting!! Yeah for top 15!!

    I finally finished this coffee table that has been lurking about the house!! Yahoo - one thing off the list!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Just wanted to say thanks for hosting this every week, I really appreciate it!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks for hosting!! And, Congrats on making it into the top 15!! Good luck :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Michelle! Congrats making the top 15! Thanks so much for the feature!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Congratulations on being in the top 15 ... saw your name there today!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Congratulations! I voted for you a couple of times. Thanks for hosting these parties!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I linked up my kitchen makeover but accidentally pasted the wrong link code. I added it again with the correct link but I can't figure out how to delete the first one. Sorry about being a pain. :( Thanks for hosting such a great link party!

    ReplyDelete
  12. congrats on the contest and good luck, too! thanks for hosting.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Thanks for hosting again and congratulations for being in the top 15. Good Luck!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Congratulations on being in the top 15, hope you make it to the top 5!

    Thank you for hosting. :)

    ReplyDelete
  15. Thanks for hosting! Enjoy the rest of your week :)

    ReplyDelete
  16. i'm so glad you made the top 15! i voted for you!

    ReplyDelete
  17. i just linked up a vanilla bean cheese cake! i love these blog hops, they're so much fun! thanks for hosting!!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Hi Michelle and thank you for hosting your fun party. I'm coming to your party today and I hope my post is okay. It's a little over the top.
    Hope you won't kick me out!
    Be a sweetie,
    Shelia ;)

    ReplyDelete
  19. Thank you again for hostessing!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment. I always like to know what you think of the projects I highlight!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...