Friday, September 7, 2012

Facebook Freinds #9

We are so thrilled when you visit our Facebook page!   A few of you shared your great projects with us!  Here are 2!!!!
Pin It Sugar Bee Crafts is in the middle of painting everything in and around her house this beautiful blue.   This wood slat welcome mat makes me want to go to her house.  It's so happy!

Wonky Wonderful gives a mouth watering recipe for homemade orange creamsicles.  I call them dreamsicles.  My kids would LOVE me if I made these.  (I would love myself too!)

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for the feature ... & I Love that welcome mat, it is the same color that I am using to redecorate my bathroom. Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment. I always like to know what you think of the projects I highlight!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...