Friday, January 23, 2015

15+ Baby Girl Headbands, Hairbows, and Flowers


One of the things that I don't have for this little baby girl is hair pretties. My boys have been mostly bald for quite a while. My oldest didn't even need a haircut until he was 2, and my 1-year-old looks to be on that same timeline. Needless to say, I'm not holding out hope that our little girl will be much different. Despite the fact that she may not have much hair at first, I'd still like her to have some pretty, girly things. Here are some of my favorites!





8. 5 Minute No-Sew Headbands | Jessika Reed Studios


11. Satin & Felt Flower Headbands | Fabulessly Frugal
12. Felt Hair Bows that Stick | Create Studio
13. Felt Flower Rosette | The Golden Sycamore
14. Satin Flower Headbands | Make it & Love it
15. Ric Rac Flowers | Today's Creative Blog




Have you made any headbands for the little girls in your life? I'd love to see them! Feel free to leave a link in the comments.


1 comment:

  1. Each hairbow has unique design and looks so beautiful......... Kids will love it...
    Jaslynn, Edubilla

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment. I always like to know what you think of the projects I highlight!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...