This year, we made these deliciously tasty PEPPERMINT MARSHMALLOWS using the recipe from Little Birdie Secrets they posted last year. We give a packages of hot cocoa mix and a large marshmallow for every person in the family. Go HERE to make these yummy treats!Tuesday, December 22, 2009
Our neighbor Gift This Year
This year, we made these deliciously tasty PEPPERMINT MARSHMALLOWS using the recipe from Little Birdie Secrets they posted last year. We give a packages of hot cocoa mix and a large marshmallow for every person in the family. Go HERE to make these yummy treats!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





















Yummy - I have always wanted to make homemade marshmallows! I wish I was your neighbor!
ReplyDeleteXOOX
Jen
Wow - I had no idea you could make marshmallows ..homemade! These look yummy - such a great idea for a neighbor gift! Thanks for sharing! Happy Holidays!
ReplyDeleteLOOOOVE IT! Putting under Favs...
ReplyDeleteDang! Wish I was your neighbor! ;)
ReplyDelete