If you are one of those "decorate with junk" people or one who likes that not-so-perfect look to everything, pay attention to this idea. MaryJanes and Galoshes made a shelf from on old pallet. I personally like the look! What an easy idea! See more about it HERE.Saturday, May 8, 2010
Pallet Shelf
If you are one of those "decorate with junk" people or one who likes that not-so-perfect look to everything, pay attention to this idea. MaryJanes and Galoshes made a shelf from on old pallet. I personally like the look! What an easy idea! See more about it HERE.
Labels:
junk,
pallet,
shelf,
wall,
wall hanging
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





















That is awesome - a great useful piece and another opportunity to keep something out of the landfill.
ReplyDeleteYAY!
Laura
I saw this over at her blog and thought what a clever idea!! I have seen more and more projects using pallets! Definitely going green!
ReplyDeleteI call it industrial chic :)
ReplyDeleteThis is incredible! I love the total look!
ReplyDelete