Wood block sayings rock! Especially this one by Make It and Love It because it is 3-D. I know where I can get some of the little berries she used. These would look perfect over my fireplace. Where are you going to place yours? What will your say? What 3-D object are you going to use? To she how made these, go HERE.Tuesday, October 13, 2009
Fall Blocks
Wood block sayings rock! Especially this one by Make It and Love It because it is 3-D. I know where I can get some of the little berries she used. These would look perfect over my fireplace. Where are you going to place yours? What will your say? What 3-D object are you going to use? To she how made these, go HERE.
Labels:
decorating,
decoupage,
fabric,
fall,
wood
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





















Very cool. Would love to make a set of these.
ReplyDeleteI just adore your blog and all the goodies you post...I'm sure you have this already but I just wanted to give you a shout out!!! I've awarded you with the One Lovely Blog Award...visit my blog to see the rules, www.smashedpeasandcarrots.blogspot.com
ReplyDelete-Mags
Cute idea! I have FAMILY blocks on my mantle that I love! Thanks for sharing the idea! Have a great day!
ReplyDeleteGreat idea - I am loving all the blocks !
ReplyDeleteKammy
I love anything with letters / numbers. These are great.
ReplyDeleteJane
Oh this is such a cute idea-cranberries for Christmas--hmmmm.You've got me thinking.
ReplyDeleteCheri
very nice display - quite festive!
ReplyDeleteClever and very fall-ish! Thanks for participating in Thrifty Thursday this week! Some great finds, my friend!
ReplyDeleteHugs!
Leigh
Tales from Bloggeritaville
wwwlbratina.blogspot.com
CUTE!!!
ReplyDeleteHey that is cute! And totally doable. Thanks for a great idea!
ReplyDelete