Another chalkboard paint idea I haven't seen! This is a great idea for your home or for a gift (think a teacher or friend.) Chalkboard Flower Pots are super cute! Visit Lanie J. and Co. to see more. Go HERE.Thursday, March 4, 2010
Chalkboard Flower Pots and Spring Wreath
Another chalkboard paint idea I haven't seen! This is a great idea for your home or for a gift (think a teacher or friend.) Chalkboard Flower Pots are super cute! Visit Lanie J. and Co. to see more. Go HERE.
Labels:
chalkboard,
flower,
gifts,
plants,
wreath
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





















I love those chalkboard pots too!!! They are so pretty and spring like!!
ReplyDeleteLove the chalkboard flower pot as a gift idea!
ReplyDeleteWow Michelle! Thank you so much! And thanks for the sweet comments too! I'm grabbing a button now and will proudly display it on my blog! ~Lanie
ReplyDeleteThese are so cute! I'm totally obsessed with chalkboard paint!
ReplyDeleteI love the chalkboard flower pot.
ReplyDeleteErika