Those of you who have ever lived in an old home (like I do) know about lathe and plaster! See what Notes from the Heartland did with some old lathe - made a darling lathe flag! I think this could easily be done with other slats on thin wood too. Go HERE to see how it was made.Saturday, June 26, 2010
Flag From Lathe!!!
Those of you who have ever lived in an old home (like I do) know about lathe and plaster! See what Notes from the Heartland did with some old lathe - made a darling lathe flag! I think this could easily be done with other slats on thin wood too. Go HERE to see how it was made.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





















0 creative comments:
Post a Comment
Thanks for leaving a comment. I always like to know what you think of the projects I highlight!