Monday, August 31, 2009

Old Frame Calendar

Take an old frame (or window) and draw a basic calendar with permanent marker so it doesn't erase. Fill in the particulars with dry erase every month. Super smart and cheap!!! Run to the thrift store, grandma's house or nearest garage sale and buy a big frame. Then go to the Creative Crate to learn the details of this project!!!

Here is another erasable calendar project on The Stories of A to Z. Isn't it pretty?
Maybe you would like this option with vinyl lettering too? Just A Girl has the details.
Looks like there is no excuse for not having an erasable calendar!!!

1 comment:

  1. This is such a great idea... I need to get/make myself one of those soon! Thanks for stopping by my blog.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment. I always like to know what you think of the projects I highlight!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...