Sunday, September 27, 2009

For the Love of Candy Corns

I love candy corns. Here is a post dedicated to my favorite Halloween and fall treat!

Make your own stuffed candy corns with which to decorate your house. Put them in a wooden bowl, on a wreath, in some plants, make a garland with them, etc. There could be 50 uses for these adorable not-so-edible treats. Visit Chrissie Grace to see how to make these.
What are your kids going to carry their trick-or-treat candy in? How about this adorable and easy candy corn treat bag with instructions from JoAnn's!
I absolutely LOVE candy corn. I could eat a bag a day for the month of October, but that would be too expensive. Luckily, Almost Unschoolers have the recipe for my favorite Halloween treat. SWEET!With all that homemade (or store bought) candy corn, use it to decorate your house. Put it in little pumpkins, glass jars or candy dishes and set it around the house. This would be my favorite way to decorate because I could eat it!!! Photo from Sweet Pea.

post signature

12 comments:

  1. Oh, I like the idea of making your own candy. How yummy! You talked me into it, I finally made a blog! :) I'm still working on it, but it's up! :) craftdiscovery.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for stopping by my blog and for the sweet comments (Azul likes them too =)). I signed up as a follower and would love if you did the same!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love it! Especially the candy bag! Isn't fall great?!?!

    At first glance, I thought your post said, "For the Love of Craft". I was like, "Hey, that's my blog!" but then I read it right! Tehehehe!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for stopping by my blog. I am tickled pink that you used my picture for a candy corn picture. We love the stuff and I'll have to buy several more bags before Halloween.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I was just checking in to see if everyone remember to make the post for me. Are you still going to be able to participate?
    Cheri

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for the link. I'm grabbing your button. Hope you get a chance to make, and enjoy some candy corn too.

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is making me hungry! Cute post. Have a good day!
    pk @ room remix

    ReplyDelete
  8. I'm eating candy corn right now:) Love the trick-or-treat bags!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love candy corn, too. I have a glass pumpkin just like in the last pic and I've just never found the perfect thing to fill it with - candy corn is the answer!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh how ridiculously cute are these!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment. I always like to know what you think of the projects I highlight!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...