Monday, September 14, 2009

Kids, Kids, Kids

There are too many fun crafty ideas for kids out there. Somedays I think, "How can I post all these?" Here's a few of the kid ideas I've found lately. I know there are a TON more. I've added Mr. Linky at the bottom of the post. Increase your blog traffic and share your ideas by linking up with the projects for kids you would like to share.
Assist your kids in making their own pinatas out of paper bags. Every kid LOVES pinatas!!! This would be a great activity for Cinco De Mayo or learning about Mexico. Somewhat Simple teaches us this trick
My daughter sometimes get scared due to sounds she hears. Little Birdie Secrets has a simple solution to this problem. Make some "Monster Repellent." Mix water and your favorite essential oil together to scare away the boogie man. With Halloween and scary creatures coming soon, sighting of monsters is most likely to increase. Fun idea that my daughter will love. I think we will soon be playing games of hide-and-go-seek with the monster spray in hand.

If your kids are like mine, they fall asleep in the car on the way to the grocery store. The car is their favorite place to fall asleep (especially at inconvenient times when I need them to stay awake.) Infarratively Creative has designed the neck pillow just for kids. It says "kid" all over it. Let your kids fall asleep in style while riding in their car seat! (Guest blog at UCreate.)


Lil Blue Boo shares the template for making this adorable frog beanbag. This could be one of the rare"boy crafts" or a girl could kiss the frog to make her prince come. Either way, this is a fun one for kids.


Assist your child in making a unique, earth-friendly, personalized postcard from their favorite old box . Shannon Makes Stuff has the how-to. (Sorry, I couldn't get a picture.)
Turn a stuffed animal into a puppet. This could be a thrifted animal or one from the dollar store. This is much cheaper than buying a puppet. Great for pre-school, young kids, dramatic play and story telling. See more at Infarrantly Creative.


There's a few to start us off. I want to see what else you have!!! It can be recent or in the past. If you know of a fun idea on someone else's blog, post it here and leave them a comment saying you wanted to share it. I'm looking forward to discovering new blogs with great ideas! Stroll through these ideas and leave comments so they know they stopped by.


6 comments:

  1. What a darling post. Your little guy a sleep is just too precious for words. Thanks so much for swinging and saying hello. I look forward to getting to know you.. hugs ~lynne~

    ReplyDelete
  2. I looove kids crafts!
    My daughter is only 7 months old, so a lot of them will hopefully be future projects, but I can't get enough of cute ideas.

    I just finished some blocks for my daughter though, I can link up.

    ReplyDelete
  3. The puppet is a great idea. Puppets are so expensive if you try to buy them retail.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow thanks for featuring TWO of my ideas. Whoop! Whoop!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for featuring me! I am going to add your "featured button" to my blog right now!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for linking! I like the new blog look! xoxo

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment. I always like to know what you think of the projects I highlight!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...