Tuesday, September 1, 2009

Spooky Strawberries & Chalkboard Table

With Halloween coming up in less than 60 days, doesn't it make you want to figure out how to make all your food "scary?" Here is the answer for spooky strawberries from Little Ant Designs!!! What other foods can you make spooky. Fruits? Veggies? Meats? Breads? Have fun with it.

While you are at it, look at the fun chalkboard table featured at the same blog. Originally, created by Mi Piace Kate Designs. It remeinds me of the restaurants that have paper tablecloths and give you crayons to entertain yourself while you wait for your food. What an interactive table!!!

1 comment:

  1. I can't wait to make those strawberries! I love choc. covered, um, well anything really!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment. I always like to know what you think of the projects I highlight!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...