Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Tutus For Costumes

What is your daughter/granddaughter/neighbor being for Halloween this year? There are so many cute options, but does it involve a tutu? Look at the adorable costumes that can be made with a tutu!!! SNOW WHITE!

A 50's Girl


A Lady Bug


A Cave Woman

Are these not darling? The Tutu Fairy is the creator of these. You can buy them in her etsy shop or you can think about what costumes you could make using a tutu. Tutus are easy and inexpensive to make. Go HERE or HERE for some quick tutu tutorials.

post signature

6 comments:

  1. I love those! I wish I had a little girl!!! =( I don't think my husband would appreciate me making a tutu for my son!

    P.S. I clicked on the "Go here for some tutorials" and it just took me back to this page.

    P.P.S. If you haven't seen it, I have a tutu tutorial here: http://fortheloveof-craft.blogspot.com/2009/09/tutu-tutorial.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nevermind, I see some tutorials under the post! Man, I'm quick! =) hehe!

    ReplyDelete
  3. they are all cute, but the cave woman one is my fav b/c it is so different!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love them all! I made one for Lamb, and it didn't cost me a whole lot. These Etsy shops are great for people who don't have time or don't feel like making them.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I've been super busy this last month and haven't had time to thank you for adding me to your blog.

    Thank you! It made my day :)

    Raychel Kennedy -

    www.tutufairy.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment. I always like to know what you think of the projects I highlight!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...