Monday, October 12, 2009

Fall Balls and Other Round Decor

I found these ideas a week ago and am just getting aroung to post them. Watch out! They are beautiful!
These are my favorite kind of "balls" because you can eat part of them. They are beautiful and edible! Visit All You to see more about making some of these for your home HERE.
This is such a fun idea! To learn how to make a fall kissing ball out of a tennis ball go HERE. You must see more of this at Craftaholic Anonymous.

These unique 'balls' are made from faux fall leaves pinned to a foam sphere. Learn how to make these HERE. Darling!!! Head over to Sullivan and Murphy to see more pictures of how these balls are used to decorate a table. LOVE IT!!!




These yarn balls with felt mums looks so fun in a bowl. I've seen yarn balls before, but never as beautiful as these. Find how to make these yarn balls HERE at Samster Mommy.
This isn't a 'ball,' but it is somewhat round. I just think it is adorable and festive. PK at Room Remix calls it a daisykin. See how these are silk flowers glued to a pumpkin HERE. You gotta love this project.
I wish I would have seen this candy corn wreath when I did a candy corn post! So beautiful and festive and round. Perfect for the saying "EYE CANDY"! This idea is brought to you by Ducks In A Row. Wow! This is one of the most unique pumpkin ideas I have seen yet! Create a pmupkin from different size fabric yo-yos. You could even use different fabrics for a fun look too. Visit Crafter Without A Cat to see the tutorial HERE.



post signature

11 comments:

  1. Thanks for the shout-out on my leaf balls, Michelle. I really appreciate it! I'll take your button w/me.
    :-) Sue

    ReplyDelete
  2. You should check out my fall kissing ball I just did: http://diaryofacraftaholic.blogspot.com/2009/10/fall-kissing-ball.html. I used an old (retired) tennis ball....

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for visiting. I love the leaf ball and the daisy pumpkin. So cute! Thanks for all the great ideas.

    ReplyDelete
  4. They all are gorgeous, but that daisy pumpkin is something else!!
    *hugs*deb

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love these ideas!! I sure wish I didn't need sleep, because there are so many projects I want to try. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. The sunflower pumpkin is awesome, I am going to have to try that!

    Katie

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the leaf balls! The candy corn wreath is really cute, but I'm not sure how long it would last around here. I might find some nibbles out of it!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love the candy corn wreath. I wish I could do that.My kids would have the whole thing eaten before it was hung.But great inspiration.Thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh, oh!! I want to do the daisy pumpkin! that is gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  10. What cute ideas! The daisy pumpkin is just too cute and I love the yo yo pumkin too! It looks like she used little spools for the stem- clever
    !

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment. I always like to know what you think of the projects I highlight!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...