Sunday, October 25, 2009

Guest Blogger - Craftaholics Anonymous


Hello there, Someday Crafters!
I'm Linda from Craftaholics Anonymous and I'm excited to be guest blogging today! I'm here to show you one my favorite Halloween crafts, my Witch Shoes.

These shoes get a lot of comments and laughs around our house! And I love that they sit on a table so I don't have to find a place to hang them.

After I getting such a positive response on my blog and tons of requests for the shoe pattern, I decided to post a template on my blog. So if you're interested in making yourself a pair of Witch Shoes, click here for the template.

If you haven't been to Craftaholics Anonymous yet, you are missing out. Linda is so creative and here projects are something that even I could do. Go visit HERE and become a fan today.

Linking to Met Monday, Fall Festival, Knock-Off, and DIY Day.

post signature

7 comments:

  1. How kewl are these! I may have to try and make them in miniature! I have a cauldron that sits on a pair of witchy legs and I've been wanting to make one in miniature!

    Thank you for sharing!

    (Hugs)
    Marsha

    ReplyDelete
  2. The socks are a great touch...who would have thought! Thanks for sharing the template!

    When visiting my post, be sure to click on the "Follow" button if you like what you see. This way we can share one anothers creativity!

    ReplyDelete
  3. AWH---esome!!! Those are darling.

    Cheri

    ReplyDelete
  4. How cool! Thanks so much for sharing! I love fun Halloween decor! Thanks for linking to the Fall Festival. ;)

    Roeshel

    ReplyDelete
  5. Can't hardly read your blog because of photobucket's 'Bandwidth Exceeded - Upgrade to Pro today!' tile on your background.

    The witch shoes are really cute, BTW.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment. I always like to know what you think of the projects I highlight!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...