Monday, October 19, 2009

Korker Bows and Halloween Hair

I have some of these korker bows for my daughter. They were expensive. Now, thanks to Domestically Speaking, I can make my own. I already have the ribbon!!! With her natural curly hair, my daughter looks so cute in these!!! See the tutorial HERE.
These are darling Halloween bows made over at Serenity Now. Learn how to make these kind of bows HERE.
Here are some of those fun fabric flowers made with Halloween fabric. They don't get any cutere than that. Find how Stacie at the Creative Crate made these by going HERE.

I know, these aren't very Halloweeny, but they are gorgeous. Little Birdie Secrets shows how to make these dainty satin clippies HERE. What if I found orange satin? Would it look like a pumpkin?
post signature

3 comments:

  1. Thank you for the feature. I added your button. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the shout out, Michele! Love your blog!

    ~mandy
    littlebirdiesecrets.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment. I always like to know what you think of the projects I highlight!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...