Friday, October 2, 2009

Pinecone Wreath

Here is a project you will love (maybe), Look at that gorgeous wreath full of pinecones. So beautiful!!! The hilarious and talented Vaness at V and Co. created it while guest blogging on UCreate. It cost her less than $5. Gather pinecones in the mountains and hot glue them onto a styrofoam circle. It's that easy! Looks like I'm going for a hike in the mountains this weekend to look at the leaves changing colors and to gather pinecones!!!

post signature

2 comments:

  1. Look forward to seeing what you come up with! I love seeing the different kinds of pumpkins you've posted - thanks for the great ideas! Miki

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for stopping by and commenting on my blog. (Yes you were the first). I know it's not much yet, but I have grand plans.

    You have so many good ideas here. I have a couple in mind already for the near future. I plan to use the idea of the hand sanitizer as a gift for some of my friends. It's a great alternative to a treat you need to eat.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment. I always like to know what you think of the projects I highlight!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...