Saturday, November 21, 2009

Furniture Transformations

I saw a few projects from Livin' The Simple Life. Her furniture makeovers look so good and simple! It makes me want to live the simple too. Check out these transformations.
This was two end tables. Now it is an adorable bench. I would do this if I had two end tables that adorable (and sturdy!) To see how she did it, go HERE.
Take a look at that to-die-for coat rack! In its former life, it was a head board. To see this transformation, click HERE. And notice the bench below it!
I don't even drink wine, but I am in love with this wine rack/table. How does she do this? Go HERE to find out!

Love this Simple Life blog!

1 comment:

  1. What a nice way to make a treasure out of something that might not be used at the time. Thank you for sharing this with us. We added it to our blog list. Thank you again.

    Dan and Deanna "Marketing Unscrambled"

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment. I always like to know what you think of the projects I highlight!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...