Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Interchangeable Watch Band

Enter the Baby Blvd and Accessory Avenue by clicking HERE or keep scrolling down. I browsed through a craft show this weekend and noticed that one-third (1/3) of the vendors at the booths were selling beautiful interchangeable watch bands. Seriously, one-third!!! The bands were about $20 each. If you bought two or more then you got a deal of $2.50 off each. Don't pay those prices!!! (Sorry vendors! Don't hate me.) Make you own using this tutorial by Mama Thompson while guest posting at It's So Very Cheri. There also is a giveaway at the bottom of the post.

3 comments:

  1. Hey....thanks for posting about this...so nice! I had the featured button on my blog (from my wreath, I think)...but then one day it wasn't there?...I had forgotten to come grab it again...but I will! Thanks again...just love your blog...I get so many great ideas from you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Checkout bandbeads.com for some beads to make your watch band. they don't have many but they have some the big watch makers use.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment. I always like to know what you think of the projects I highlight!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...