Monday, December 21, 2009

Joy With A Bell and Glass Lanterns

I came across a blog with great ideas (and if you are Mormon in Young Women's, it is a godsend!). Look at just two of the ideas I found! She has many patterns for cutting wood if you have the right tools and a great Etsy Store!!! Head over to Under My Umbrella and check it out!!!
This "JOY" using a bell as the "O" is adorable. Makes me want to create this today. Go HERE for the pattern of the "J" and "Y."
Make these easy glass laterns using frosting spray paint and canning jars!!! These could be Christmas luminaries! Go HERE to see it done!

post signature

12 comments:

  1. Thanks for sharing that link! I ♥ the JOY with the bell. What a cute idea!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Michelle...

    Ohhh...I just adore both of these beautiful Christmas crafts!!! The "JOY" with the bell is darling and I will go over and check out the "how to's"...thank you for sharing these pretties with us today!!!

    Warmest wishes and Christmas blessings to you and your family, Michelle!

    Chari @Happy To Design

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are both darling projects! I think I'll have to share her ideas with the YW leaders in my ward. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOVE the "JOY" project. Too cute. :) You always have such great highlights!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love both of these projects! The Joy looks like my next project.....

    Dena

    ReplyDelete
  6. I ♥ that Joy sign how cute and what a clever idea.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I just love that. It is very cute!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks for the shout out Michelle :) Both projects were fun to make!! Thanks again.

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is weird--I posted to this last week and it isn't here-
    Very cute projects--thanks for Posting Michelle-I hope your holidays were wonderful with your 2 little ones

    Cheri

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment. I always like to know what you think of the projects I highlight!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...