Friday, January 8, 2010

Wrap It Up!!!

For a while now, I have been seeing home decor items wrapped in twine, jute, yarn, burlap and other materials. Cones, vases, cans, wreaths, balls, jugs, etc. are wrapped and gorgeous. Below are just two examples. PLEASE LINK UP WITH YOUR WRAPPED ITEMS AT THE BOTTOM! We want to see what you are wrapping up!
These twine wrapped cans are so stylish and functional. You can find these at Brown Paper Packages. Click HERE. This vase is wrapped with yarn. So inexpensive and beautiful! Pastor's Girl's Pondering created this. Go HERE.


post signature

5 comments:

  1. Oops, I didn't read the whole wrapping thing before I linked, so feel free to delete my link #2 if you want to. My bad

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, Michelle! I added you to my favorite crafters list. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! Love this. I have a huge roll of jute in the garage. Now I have a project! Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am obsessed with doing this right now :) I'll have more projects in the near future with it!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment. I always like to know what you think of the projects I highlight!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...