Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Home Decor Ball Heaven

I don't know why, but home decor balls make me giddy - especially when I find new style!!!! Well, I am VERY giddy right now and you will become so too after you see these new finds!!! This first bowl of goodies is from A Little Bit of This and A Little Bit of That. Learn how to make the twine, lentils, and kidney/lima bean balls HERE. Beautiful!

I love all the unique balls in this assortment (and the dish in which they are sitting.) The Country Chic Cottage is the creator. To make the sweater ball, click HERE. To see how the burlap ball was made, go HERE. The jute and rope ball tutorial is HERE. To learn about the fabric ball, click HERE. Lastly, the sheet music ball can be seen HERE. Go see a close up of all these balls from heaven!!!!
You can learn how to make these twine balls HERE at Frugal Home Ideas! I thought you had to buys these ones!

For more ball inspiration, check out my archives of "balls" under my labels. Go HERE.

post signature

11 comments:

  1. Oh how I love decorative balls, too! Thanks for sharing these - I'm adding them to my "must make someday" list. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's like you read my mind. I need some filler for a bowl so I am now on my way to get some styrofoam balls. Happiness! Thanks ever so much.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this! I have been wanting some of these and now I can make them! Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. i love balls...i swear this isnt a joke post...here are photos of mine http://baandtheboys.blogspot.com/2009/12/more-photos-of-my-balls.html

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you soooooo much for the feature!! :) You made my day!! :) I had a "ball" last week!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love decor balls. I posted a picture of some I wove here if you'd like to take a look.
    http://basketmasterweavings.blogspot.com/2008/09/blog-post_12.html

    Thanks for a wonderful blog and inspiration,
    Nancy

    ReplyDelete
  7. These are great! I’ve been wanting to make a few décor ball for my apothecary jars
    Kendra

    http://domesticprincessintraining.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. I always love those in the store but I won't pay the price- thanks for the links to figure out how to make them!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thanks for the feature Michelle. I appreciate it!

    Sarah
    http://alittleofthis---alittleofthat.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  10. How cool - love them all! Will be adding this one to my faves right now!

    Thanks for posting this one -

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love these! I'm one for decorative balls, but with my kiddos, they'd probably try to play catch with them. Thanks for sharing!

    http://kitsch-a-licious.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment. I always like to know what you think of the projects I highlight!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...