Sunday, February 14, 2010

Paper Balls, Utensils, Meringue Cones

Lately, I found three ideas I like from The Stories of A to Z. Here they are!!!

You know how I feel about decorative balls. These balls made with book pages and ribbon sent me into giddiness. LOVE THEM!!! Go HERE to see how they were made.

Do you have fancy silverware you would love to display, but just don't know how? HERE is a simply beautiful (and easy) way to show them off instead of hide them in a drawer!

Ice cream cones that don't melt! Wouldn't that be an invention to make every mom happy? Well, here are meringue cones that don't melt!!!!!! They are so adorable. Make them for birthdays, holidays, special occassions or just because. Learn how to make them HERE.

I see why I love The Stories of A to Z.

post signature

2 comments:

Thanks for leaving a comment. I always like to know what you think of the projects I highlight!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...