Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Some Party Ideas!



This wreath makes me want to sing that Spring is in the air. These yo-yo flowers would look great on a wreath, in your hair or embellishing a shirt or bag. Visit Paisley and Polka to see more. Go HERE.

You better hurry and use this idea before all the snow is gone. See how to make snow paint HERE at Homemade Mamas! My kids will love this one!
See that ball of beads in the middle, I think they to so cool at which to look. Put them on a keychain, make them into jewelry, use them in hair accessories! Craft-Werk has more on these bead balls. Go HERE (and follower the link to see a tutorial.)

The feminine white shirt used to be a boy shirt, but Ashley's Craft Corner got her hands all over it and made it beautiful! Don't you love that fun skirt too! Go HERE to see how she did it.


post signature

3 comments:

  1. LOVE the yo yo flowers - am I right in saying they are different fom the standard yoyo template? I want.

    ReplyDelete
  2. hey michelle,
    that yo yo wreath is pretty cool! you always find such fun things.
    happy friday! ;)
    Linda

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Michelle - thanks for showing my bead ball corsage! Love your picks, as usual!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment. I always like to know what you think of the projects I highlight!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...