Monday, February 15, 2010

Wreaths from beads, clotheslines and paper bags

Does your dollar store (or any other store) still have Christmas clearance? If so, go buy strings of beads to make a cheerful beaded wreath! If not, go buy some beads on sale! Use the magic of spray paint to transform it into any color you want. Maybe green for St. Patty's or spring. Visit Frills, Fluff and Trucks to see how this beauty was made. Click HERE.



Clothesline makes a smashingly nice wreath!!! Isn't that just pleasing to the eyes? Smashed Peas and Carrots shows you how to make the easy wreath and the fabric hanging ribbon. Go HERE.
Make a fantastic wreath out of brown paper bags and adorn it with whatever decorations you want. I love this butterfly/spring wreath by MaryJanes and Galoshes. Go HERE to see how it was made.
Get ready to link your awesome ideas at my
WHATEVER GOES WEDNESDAY
party tomorrow!!!

post signature

7 comments:

  1. These are adorable and you would never suspect what they are created from!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for the inspiration... my door has been very lonely since we took down the Christmas wreath. I've been looking for acorns with the kids with not luck, so I might have to turn to another resource. Thanks again!

    ReplyDelete
  3. great link to the wreath. It's beautiful and simple.

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a wonderful blog!!! I love doing crafts, I just have not done them nearly as much after my son was born...someday though!

    I am a new follower and saw you when we both got the beautiful blogger award. I hope that you will come by my blog and follow back if you would like. I love meeting new bloggy friends. Have a good week. Juliana from A Blonde Walks Into A Blog

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the butterfly one - but they all get the juices flowing. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I like the paper bag one very much. It reminds me of a cupcake paper wreath, but using bags seems more thrifty/reusing.
    Kathy

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment. I always like to know what you think of the projects I highlight!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...