Sunday, March 14, 2010

Beadboard Projects from Categorically Crafting Show

These are some of the projects from the Beadboard Categorically Crafting Show. There were only 13 links:( I was hoping for at least 30. If you still want to add something, it is still open. Go HERE.
I'm telling ya! Adding beadboard to anything just makes it adorable. I'm loving this beadboard plaques with hooks from Me and My Bucket!!! Go HERE.

All it takes to make an amazing jewelry holder is a little beadboard. See this one at Jeff, Kristi and Gunnar. go HERE.

I want a mudroom with beadboard walls! This looks too beautiful to be a mudroom! See this at Tidbits from the Tremaynes. Go HERE to read this funny blog!

Adding a little bit of beadboard wallpaper to the back of this secretary makes it so beautiful. Visit My Backyard Eden to see more pictures of it. Go HERE. If you are wanting to learn how to install beadboard wallpaper, go HERE.
A little bit of beadboard and some decorative wood painted black rocks this kitchen island. I want a beadboard kitchen island so badly!!!!! See more pictures of this rockstar kitchen redo at Batchelors Way. Go HERE!

See an amazing kitchen redo for $75 dollars. Painted cabinets and beadboard do the trick. See this beautiful room at Mommy Time Crafts. Go HERE. It's too good to be true!!!

Using beadboard on letters and words adds a fun texture that will help the letters pop out and look outstanding. See this one at Making it My Own. Go HERE>

post signature

4 comments:

  1. Those are such good projects! Love the green color on the jewelry holder!

    Rachelle

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for posting my mudroom! OMGsh I can't believe all the other stuff I forgot to link to. Doy. There's beadboard all over this house. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love these! :) Makes me wish I had beadboard in my own house! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for posting my project!! You are the best!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment. I always like to know what you think of the projects I highlight!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...