Saturday, March 13, 2010

Cork Wreath, Cork Coasters, and Scrap Flowers

I'm not much of a wine drinker, but if I was or had access to many corks, I would make some of the fun cork projects made at More Misadventures. This cork wreath rocks. To see how it was made, go HERE. Don't cork make awesome coasters too? I really like the writing on the corks as an added detail. See the cork coaster post (as well as some other ideas for corks) HERE.

HERE is a different twist on fabric flowers for hair and other accessories. A great way to use scraps. Click HERE to go to More Misadventures discription of how to make them.

4 comments:

  1. That cork wreath does rock! You can buy corks in bulk from brewing stores or on e-bay. Humm... now plotting a new craft project. Thanks for sharing the link!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad you like the wreath Jessa! If you go to restaurants, bars, wineries, etc. just ask them for any extra corks. I've never bought a cork and I have buckets of them! It also makes for some great conversations with strangers :)

    Katie
    A.K.A. Miss Adventures

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks, Angie! And a HUGE thanks to Someday Crafts for allowing me to be a contributor to this amazing gathering of creative ideas :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment. I always like to know what you think of the projects I highlight!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...