Friday, March 26, 2010

Crazy About Carrots

I don't know why, but I am crazy about carrots right now!!! I think they are almost as cute as the egg and bunny crafts I see. Here are a few I've seen (most are from the Easter Categorically Crafting Show).

I'm in love with these fabulous carrots. I want this on my table!!! See how to make them at Night Owl Crafting. go HERE.

These carrots look so good, I could eat them. See the tutorial at Our Cozy Nest. Go HERE.
What a fun way to make treats!!! Wouldn't this be a fun surprise in a lunch box or as a party favor? Head over to Life On Old Savannah to see this. Go HERE.

See these fun wood carrots (and a whole lot of other Easter decor) at Growing Our Own Garden. Go HERE.

Learn how to make these adorable fabric carrots at Mommy Time Crafts. Go HERE.

See this
carrot door decor at Spare Time Sanity. I think beadboard would make some darling wood carrots!!!

That's a great collection!!! See more projects (and add your own) to the Easter Categorically Crafting show. This will be open until Easter!!! Go HERE.

post signature

5 comments:

  1. You are so awesome! Thanks for featuring me again!

    kerstin @ mommytimecrafts.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am having a bit of a love affair with carrots too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love all of these for Easter time! So so fun!


    Don't forget to check out my awesome GIVEAWAY :)!

    ~Morgan

    Meet Virginia Crafts
    Meet Virginia's Etsy Shop

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are great! Prior to reading this, I never would have thought of carrots as door decor but they're perfect for Spring.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love your blog...thanks so much for the shout out!!
    Jennifer@lifeonoldsavannah.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment. I always like to know what you think of the projects I highlight!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...