Thursday, March 25, 2010

Don't forget Whatever Wednesday still has plenty of links!!

There are still lots of projects left to look at from yesterday's party! Links are still going up HERE. Make sure you check out these awesome bloggers!! And don’t forget about Categorically Crafting Easter Show tomorrow!

I want my next party…I mean my child’s next party…to look like this. Go check out Night Owl Crafting (love the name since that is also when things get done around here as well!)

I have been wanting to do something with glass etching with my cricut! How neat is this idea, I love how it hides the apartments! Go here to check this out over at At Second Street. Thanks Kallen!

make sure you go over to Meet Virginia and enter to win this cute crochet art!!!

Hope you all enjoy all the links!! Make sure you check back often for updates!

post signature

4 comments:

  1. Very fun! I keep forgetting to link up to your party! I will next week for sure.

    I checked out those links - great projects!

    XOXO
    Jen

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very cute! I want to try that with my cricut now too!!!

    Kim @ http://frostmeblog.blogspot.com
    party inspiration

    ReplyDelete
  3. Michelle! Thank you so much for featuring my little giveaway! It just made my day!!! Hope you are having an awesome Thursday!

    Check out my awesome GIVEAWAY

    ~Morgan

    Meet Virginia Crafts
    Meet Virginia's Etsy Shop

    ReplyDelete
  4. Michelle Thanks so much for taking the time to look at my cupcake birthday party! I am so excited that once I reach 50 followers I am going to do a giveaway! I am thinking maybe a birthday banner!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment. I always like to know what you think of the projects I highlight!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...