Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Meet My New Blogging Buddies!!!

If you haven't noticed, my blog is changing. The new layout and technological improvements are not my doing! I have found two helpers to assist me in running this blog. You can read about them below!!!
KIM: Marketing director by day, crafty mommy blogger by night, Kim blogs over at seven thirty three - - - a creative blog, where she shares her original creative ideas, as well as other peoples' crafty projects. There is a lot of fun going on over at seven thirty three, so go check it out! Every Thursday is What Are Little Boys Made Of? Weekly Round Up and every Friday is Fun Feature Friday. There are freebies and giveaways as well.
Kim also offers help with blog design and layout, so if you are in dire need of a button, header or other design element, she's your girl! Kim, the techy guru, is the one who is making all the technological changes to this blog. SHE'S FAST and knows what she is doing!!! When I email her a question or request, she responds quickly and get the request done that night! What a dream!
On a personal note, Kim is a mommy of three, wife of one and has a dog and a cat! She works full time, but still manages to work in crafting and blogging!
HERE is Kim's latest cool creation. It is a monster hot/cold rice bag. Perfect for the kids to sleep with in summer or winter. (My kids actually used a boring one of these last week. I love the idea to create a new creature!)

BRANDY - Hello Everyone!! I am new around here and will be helping Michelle with posts, parties and the day-to-day aspects of running a busy blog. I am so excited to be here and get to know you all! So a little about me, first off my name is Brandy and I live in Utah with my husband and 2 sweet babies! My husband and I have been married for 7 years and I still love laughing with him! My two adorable babies make life so much better! I have a 5 year old little princess who thinks the world revolves around her. I don't know where she gets that from! I also have a 6 month old little monkey. He is so much fun, talking and jabbering all the time!!
I love to craft and surf blogs for ideas. I enjoy getting inspiration from so many places. I also love anything that does not cost me too much since I am now staying home with the angels. I love it when something I make actually turns out well (doesn't happen as often as I would like.)
I hope you enjoy all the changes around here!

Welcome, Kim and Brandy! I'm thrilled to have you along for the ride!
post signature

7 comments:

  1. Oooh, you're getting all fancy now! :)

    ~ Sarah @ FrillsFluffandTrucks

    ReplyDelete
  2. So happy you found these two, they seem great. Tone

    ReplyDelete
  3. Kim I love your blog....it really helped me find all the link parties out there! And welcome Brandy!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Welcome to you both!!! I heart someday crafts and love the improvements!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. You are all so sweet!! I am just so happy to be here!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment. I always like to know what you think of the projects I highlight!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...