Thursday, April 29, 2010

Did You Miss These Links?

Every Wednesday evening (and later) some amazing links are added that barely get looked over. Go back HERE and see what you are missing. Here are some more links from yesterday's party that I think are spectacular.

I think this flower shirt is feminine and breath taking. I just love, love, love it. See how to make it at Flamingo Toes. I love it so much more than the shirt where she recieved the inspiration. GO HERE.

If you are addicted to buying lovely fabrics, you should check out how The Little Green Bean stores her fabric. It's like her own little fabric store in her craft room. Isn't that awesome? See the details HERE.
Do you have gold fixtures all throughout your house? Instead of spending A LOT of money on buying new ones, see this trick to turn them the color you want at The VG Huis. Go HERE.

This is actually from last week's party, but any little kid would love this mystery painting idea! What a fun way to fill a kid day. I'm doing this tomorrow with my kids and the other kids I babysit! See it at Doehler Days. Go HERE.

I think this flower wreath is gorgeous! I love that it is made from felt! See the whole wreath at Life In My PJ's. I would love to have one of these in my home. GO HERE.

post signature

3 comments:

  1. Good Morning Michelle,

    Thanks so much for visiting me and posting my doorknobs...hmmm what a funny thing to say - thanks for posting my knobs?! Anyhow, they turned out much better than I had even hoped. Time will tell. Have a great day!

    Stacey

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for featuring my Mystery Painting!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for the feature!!!I just love my new fabric storage!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment. I always like to know what you think of the projects I highlight!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...