Monday, April 19, 2010

Flip Flop Interventions!

If your kids have a hard time keeping their flip flops on, then this is the perfect solution for that problem. Shannon Makes Stuff shows you how to make an elastic "stay-on" strap. So functional and useful! Go HERE.
In case you missed this interchangeable flip flop idea by Make It and Love It, I am showing it! Buy a pair or two of plain flip flops and dress them up with this easy intervention. People will think you have 10-15 pairs of flips flop! Sweet! Go HERE.

post signature

5 comments:

  1. Great idea! My son is going to have some of these for his flip flops! My daughter will have hers embellished. :)

    mommyoftwo247.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. What great ideas! Thanks for sharing:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, yes, some of my flip-flops could DEFINITELY use a makeover!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have to make some of these for my toddler. He was lusting after Lightning McQueen flip-flops, but they didn't have the elastic bit in the back that holds them on. Problem solved!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment. I always like to know what you think of the projects I highlight!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...