Tuesday, April 6, 2010

HAPPY TUESDAY!!!! More Links From Last Weeks Show!

Happy Tuesday!! Ok Ok I know...don't curse me!! Here are some more of the posts from last week's two different parties that made our little hearts go pitter patter!


These are the cutiest Nesting Frames frames, aren't they!! They came from Monkey See- Monkey Do make sure you go and check her out!! Great ideas there!!


Next comes the cutest shirts for a little guy! I just love them!! Go check them out at Sew Can Do. I am pretty sure that Chick Magnet is my fave but Bunny Hop is so stinking cute!! Go HERE to see them both and you decide!


Did you see this "Cork" Board? I love it!! I just need to figure out how to get all of those corks without drinking all the wine! Check out Katie Stasiak Photography, she has beautiful pictures also! Go HERE!

This Bathroom Makeover is really cute, my favorite part, the COLOR!! I go nuts for that color of green! Isn't it just fun! Not to overpowering for a small area like the bathroom, but it totally get's your attention! Go to seeTHIS and more at Trapped Between a Scream and A Hug. And can I just say that her blog name is me almost every day!!!


I love mirrors...and living in small places (or for any other reason) they just make everything POP! Check out this ordinary mirror made so much more EXTRAordinary!! See this and other great projects HERE at Show and Tell! The bathroom is just beautiful!! I even loved the before pictures!!

Living in the cold cold west, THIS was a necessity for my little guy! I am also pretty sure it kept him healthier than our daughter since everyone stopped to say how cute she was and breathed all over the poor infant!! Our carseat tent shielded him from the onlookers, see how to make aCarseat Cover (tent) for your little sweetheart at Craft Affection.
Tomorrow will be another Whatever Goes Wednesday! We hope you enjoy it and can't wait to see what you come up with in this weeks installment of Whatever Goes Wednesday!!


post signature



7 comments:

  1. thanks so much for featuring my mirror/bathroom!!! I love your blog and will be back tomorrow to check out the partay!!

    Sausha @ {show & tell}

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope you find something to party with tomorrow!! Haha!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Do you know how excited I was when I saw you featured me? It made my day! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi! I can't believe I've never stopped by, though it seems I've heard of your blog for a while. Tonight was the night :). Great blog you have going here! I love your features and the link parties AND the title because it's so true. Have a fabulous day!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you for featuring my nesting birds and frames. How fun it is to belong to a creative community!
    Have a wonderful day!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you for featuring my Car Seat Blanket. I was totally surprised yesterday when I was surfing your site!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Yay katie! I love your cork board!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment. I always like to know what you think of the projects I highlight!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...