Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Hold On To Your HORSES!!!

This make your own wall art should be in a magazine! I want to copy this!!! The Stories of A to Z has it HERE. This has got to be one of my favorite wall arts ever!!!

You gotta love spray paint!!! See some before and afters HERE at Life on Old Savannah.
Now that good weather is here to stay (I hope), I'm excited to see all the men shirt refashions. HERE is a magnificent one. See it at The Sew*er, The Caker, The CopyCat Maker.

post signature

3 comments:

  1. I LOVE your blog and am therefore giving you the Happy 101 Blog Award! You can visit my blog, Pink, Little Notebook, for more details!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much for featuring me....I love, love the wall art...I'm heading to her blog now!!! Happy Thursday!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I so wish I had a little girl to dress! So cute! (Thanks so much for the shout out on my wall art .;)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment. I always like to know what you think of the projects I highlight!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...