Friday, April 23, 2010

Holy Craft Batman!!

HAPPY FRIDAY!! We have made it to another weekend!!!
Have you checked out all the awesome ideas from the Categorically Crafting Show?? I think this is just so cute, Me Making Do has two really cute ideas in this week. She made this out of six cans glued together, how cute is that!! I love this look, the blue, the burlap, it is all perfect!!!  See it HERE!!
And how about this other link she posted, she is a genius!! Oatmeal can to umbrella stand, that is just so...WOW!!! Make sure you check it out HERE!!!
I had no idea that modeling clay could be so pretty!!!  Make sure you check out Craftlicious and see what she made out of a can and clay, I just love mosaics and this can mosaic is just perfect!!!  Make sure you check her out HERE!!!
And how cute are these pin cushions!!  Over at On My Side Of The Room, she has taken lids and turned them into a very cute addition to "Her side of the room."  Make sure you check out the blog and this very cute idea HERE!!!

Please be sure to check out all of our great links and leave some love telling them where you found 'em!!  Have a great weekend!!!
post signature

3 comments:

  1. All of the projects are terrific. That mosaic can - WOWZERS!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow two features thanks michelle! I can't wait to try that mosaic can so pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  3. All the ideas are awesome love that blue can project as well as pin cushions,is such a clever idea.

    Thanks a ton for featuring my mosaic can project

    Shahana

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment. I always like to know what you think of the projects I highlight!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...