Saturday, April 17, 2010

I Love Trash To Treasure!

I love when things can be reused!  How cute is this Family Wall Hanging!!  Over at Dittle Dattle, she saws us how to make this using leftover pieces from another project!  Isn't it just fun when things come together!!  Make sure you check out this great piece HERE and see what else she dittle dattles about!!! 

Did you see this yesterday during the Categorically Crafting Show??  Did you guess what the secret "ingredient" is???  I will give you a second to figure it out...SOUP CANS!!!! Can you believe that these were made from soup cans?  It just blew my mind!!!  What an awesome green thing to do!!!  and how cute did that turn out, I am so coveting this right now!!!  Make sure you check out what else she makes do with over at Me Makin Do!!  Click HERE for the soup can candlesticks!  Make sure you check out the rest of the posts linked up yesterday for the Categorically Crafting Show!!!
post signature

4 comments:

  1. I LOVE your blog and all the great finds you share with us. I read this one about the soup cans and the words GET OUTTA HERE flew out of my mouth....LOL. How cool is that!!! I am itching to try some of these great projects!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Teena!! You are so sweet!! I think I said the same thing when I saw that post!!!!! How awesome is that idea!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Haha I just can't believe you have featured my things three times now. You are to sweet Michelle thank you, thank you, thank you!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment. I always like to know what you think of the projects I highlight!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...