Friday, April 16, 2010

Link Party Still Going On!!! Check Them Out!!!

While I was searching this crazy place we call Blogland, I found a couple more great candlesticks!!

These are just going to look great any where!! I wish I could find some so that I could be cool like Miss Mustard Seed. I just love the look of these, so big!! Check out the inspiration on the left and the creation on the right...I think I like the ones on the right much better!! Check these out HERE!!

I could not resist these over at Dollar Store Crafts, they use paraffin wax and a balloon to make this awesome decoration!! All of this done at the Dollar Store for under $5!! Make sure you check out their suggestions also, they recommend using electric tealights instead of regular candles since this is just wax and could possibly melt. There were some other awesome candle ideas there so be sure to browse around for a while after you look at this project HERE!!

post signature

1 comment:

Thanks for leaving a comment. I always like to know what you think of the projects I highlight!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...