Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Party Ideas That We Are LOVING!

Don't forget that there is still plenty of time to link up to today's Whatever Goes Wednesday! Here are some favorites so far!

Here is an adorable playhouse for a little girl...what little girl wouldn't LOVE this with the window box. Make sure you go check out all of the pictures over at Superwoman!

I tried my hand at making a diaper clutch a month or so ago...didn't go so well! I am thinking though with THIS tutorial I will be able to!!! Go check out Closet Crafter Rocks and see how she made this adorable diaper clutch!

I am a sucker for really cute wall hangings! Go see how this picture is made at Embellished Bayou, HERE.

I am just in awe of I Can Find The Time. See this great clutch that was made with no sewing!! To see how it is done, just click HERE!

And last but defiantly not least! Look toward the ceiling, do you see the painting? How beautiful is that! I am so in love with that idea!! To see what else she has over at Thrifty and Chic, click HERE!!


That is just few of the great ideas! Keep checking back all day for more inspiration!!!

post signature

4 comments:

  1. That playhouse is adorable! And I love the detail above the light in that last picture!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i wish i could live in that playhouse! lucky kid.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you so much for hosting the party and featuring me! I just grabbed a button & put it on my blog.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am so excited you featured my blog, thank you so much!! I really like the ceiling painting you featured too, as soon as we are in a house I have that on my to do list.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment. I always like to know what you think of the projects I highlight!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...