Friday, April 30, 2010

Party Link Still Going On!!! Check It Out!!

Hi there!!! Don't forget to check out the awesome ideas in our TP Roll/Paper Towel Roll Categorically Crafting Party!!! So I have been browsing the internet today and found a couple of really cute ideas that I think you all would like!

I have seen these cute washer necklaces all over the internet and thought it took some special machine and way more skill than I could ever muster up so I gave it no more thought. Enter Not So Idle Hands and this A-M-A-Z-I-N-G tutorial on how to make a sweet little piece of jewelry!! And for the tools they are like $5 at Harbor Frieght. So I told my husband last night that the next time he sees them on sell let me know and guess what? They are on sale right now!! Go sign up to get deals via email and they will send out this months coupons which has the stamping set in it!! Needless to say we went to the store and I bought a stamping set, and soon I will be stamping away making all kinds of stuff!! Make sure you check out this awesome tutorial HERE!!

post signature

5 comments:

  1. Oh my gosh...get out!!!! I totally love those!!!! Guess where I will be going in the morning....you are such an enabler :) I found a really cute braclet while surfuing earlier made from a zipper cut out of pants and had a lobster claw clasp and really cute charms added. ADORABLE!!! How cute to wear together....lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. I made some very similar to those for my daughter and sister with their names. Just add a simple bead and you're good to go! ;) I purchased my stamps through CSN Stores and they work perfectly!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Really! I have been looking at the craft store for a stamping set. Who knew they were at Harbor Freight! And seriously my hubby just went there today to get some tool that he has been wanting.

    ReplyDelete
  4. How crazy is this! I JUST started making some of these tonight and came online to get a few tips (of course I couldn't remember where I saw the tutorial so I came to your site first to look around...and this comes up!). Wow...that's kind of weird...but thank you! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I know am going to Harbor Freight! I love this!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment. I always like to know what you think of the projects I highlight!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...