Thursday, April 29, 2010

Riddle: How Do You Turn Laminate To Granite???

Well not actually turn it to granite, but pretty darn close!!!

Over at Creative Kristi she took this:
And did this:

And this:


But with some sacrifice (doesn't seem like to much since I want to serve takeout every day and not have to clean the kitchen afterward!) and lots of patience she achieved this:
This laminate counter top looks pretty real to me!! I am so impressed with Kristi right now, I want her to be my friend!!! She is amazing!!! Make sure you go check out her blog HERE!!! Let's see what else she comes up with at Creative Kristi!!
post signature

3 comments:

  1. wow! I have actual granite close to this and wow does that look real! Fantastic!

    Kim @ http://frostmeblog.blogspot.com
    party inspiration

    ReplyDelete
  2. They turned out great! Last year in May, I painted my countertops. They turned out great! I love how shiny and clean they are! They do look like granite! Just wanted to share if you are interested in seeing final results!

    http://solovelycreations.blogspot.com/2009/05/painted-kitchen-counter-tops.html

    Thanks!
    Martha

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment. I always like to know what you think of the projects I highlight!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...