Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Rocking My WORLD!!

Hello Everyone!!  I hope you day is going good!  I am sorry for the late post, I wanted to have one out earlier and then life happened!!  But I think you admit this is so cute and worth it!! 
What do you do with old doors...throw them out??  Well not Poppies At Play, she made one into the cutest table I have ever seen!!  I just want one so bad now!  I also really love the decorations on it.  I seriously thought this was going to a post about how she copied this look from a magazine after I saw the picture.  It looks so great!!  Make sure you check this project HERE!!
Don't forget that tomorrow is Whatever Goes Wednesday!!  And I will be guest blogging at The Country Chic Cottage  So come and over and check me out!!!  See you there!!!

post signature

7 comments:

  1. Ooh! I love the white theme and the adorable table!
    Jenn

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice table and thanks for the linky!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wonderful idea - love it! The white really looks beautiful!

    Jeanine

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ahhh Michelle! You rock MY world!! Thanks so much for the sweeter than ever post~

    Love you much!
    Andy

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am so glad that you love your carrots!!! I just wanted to let you know that I awarded you the Sunshine Award over at my blog!
    nightowlcrafting.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love all your inspirations...I think my brain is going to explode by now, lol!

    Karen

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment. I always like to know what you think of the projects I highlight!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...