Friday, April 9, 2010

Smile Worthy Party Ideas


The link is still open so post away!!!! Here is just a couple of ideas that I like so far from the show! Aren't those wreaths adorable!! Such a great project that could be done with the kiddos durning Spring Break! You can check out Random Thoughts of a SUPERMOM and see this great project HERE!

Did you see these adorable little birdies and do I have to say again just how much I LOOOOOVE beadboard?? Such a cute idea!! Make sure you check out Me Making Do and see this perfect project HERE!

Don't forget to keep linking up for this party!! And check out all the awesome post we have had so far!!

post signature

1 comment:

  1. Thanks so much for featuring my little birdies I love your blog and can't believe my things have been featured twice! Thanks so much!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment. I always like to know what you think of the projects I highlight!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...