Thursday, April 15, 2010

Updated Vinyls!!!

Hi there!! Did you all see the great posts from the party? I saw these and thought my husband would love one!! He is such a fan of records, he gets so excited over finding one at a garage sale (if it is Pink Floyd, the man might have a heart attack!!!) I am thinking of making one for Father's Day for him, so no one tell him...ok?? Go on over to Homemade Mamas and see THESE and many other awesome ideas!! I have also seen these (not sure where) without the paint and they also looked really cool! Make sure you check out the posts that are still rolling in still from our Whatever Goes Wednesday!!

0 creative comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a comment. I always like to know what you think of the projects I highlight!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...