Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Yipee! Inspirational Party Ideas!

Wow! Look at some of the posts that have been linked up to today's party. Make sure you check back later because quite a few posts will be added tonight (when people get off work.)
How would you like to find this "ugly" piece of furniture in the garbage? I would love some junk like this. The Magic Brush found it and obviously used her magic brush to make it over into a gorgeous work of art. GO HERE.

Make some stunning paper rose balls to decorate your home. This one has the "bling" factor going on! See how to make them at Christy's Creative Chaos. Go HERE.
If I could crochet, I would make some of the earthy veggies! DOn't you love these carrots and peas? Adorable! Veggies rock! See more about them HERE at Easy Peasy Grandma.

post signature

4 comments:

  1. wow, thanks for featuring my paper rose ball!! i love your blog and am so honored :O)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, for featuring my peas and carrots!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So many cute projects. I love checking these out!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I thought I already commented... but don't see it! Thank you, thank you, thank you for the shout out!!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment. I always like to know what you think of the projects I highlight!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...