Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Awesome Organization Ideas!

My house needs some serious help with organization!  Here are a couple of really cute ideas I found and cannot wait to try to these out!!  
I need a place for mail very badly!!!  Mine gets all cluttered up on the counter!!  This mail center is such a cute idea!!  I found this over at A Brooklyn Limestone In Progress.  I cannot wait to have a cute little area so that I can remember all of those dates and reminders!!  Make sure you check this out HERE!!

And there was this!  This paper organizer that is so much cuter than any I have seen in a store!  This is made with boxes from the mail and duct tape!  Go HERE!!

1 comment:

  1. Thank you so much for featuring my paper storage cube! I'm honored!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment. I always like to know what you think of the projects I highlight!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...